Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson SHOCKS WWE Fans With Surprise Return

0

Dwayne Johnson shocks fans with his WWE return. Yeah, Dwayne, or should we say 'the Rock,' made a surprise appearance on Friday night's Smackdown in Denver. There's nothing like the world of pro wrestling. The People's Champion faced off against Austin Theory, quickly taking the wrestler down with his signature move.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson SHOCKS WWE Fans With Surprise Return

"Oh no, he's about to experience it, the most electrified move in all of entertainment, the People's Elbow," and delighting his fans. "It's been a long time." All that applause got Dwayne in his feels. Writing on the 'Gram: 

"Thank you with all my love, gratitude, and respect to the people. Our connection is real, our mana is powerful." He even signed off as 'the People's Champ.'


"There's no other platform like that where I can express myself in a physical way, in an entertaining way. So, any opportunity I can to go back and entertain... and the only reason why, the only reason why I go back, um, really is for the fans and to do something special for them. Because in doing something special for them, I got to tell you, it feeds and gratifies my soul. I know that sounds corny, but it does. It does because there's nothing like that live crowd interaction.


But Dwayne wasn't the only WWE alum to make a return, though at first, you may have trouble seeing this surprise guest. 'Hey, there's a guy I can't see here.' Oh yeah, John Cena, who famously defeated the Rock at Wrestle Mania back in 2013. 'And again, Cena, C-A-cmer.' But this reunion had a much friendlier vibe. 'I see you trying to smile. I am welcome home. Come on.'


And despite some friendly razzing over the years, 'Will you beat John Cena at Wrestle Mania like a drum, Dwayne Johnson? If that is your real name. Does everybody around the world know that your first name is T and your last name is Herck? You just pronounce it all stupid, and that gets me even more...'


These pros clearly have a lot of love for each other. Dwayne Johnson is a star in his own universe. There's no one like him, there will never be anyone like him. John Cena, man, he's a bad dude, he's incredibly strong, yeah, he's amazing. John's even been manifesting Dwayne's WWE return. 'He's the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.' So as a fan, do I want to see one of the greatest performers of all time step back in the WWE ring? Yeah. But in no way am I going to call him. And if I'm going to talk to him about something, it's not going to be to get him back in the WWE ring. He needs to come to that conclusion on his own because then his performance will be the Rock. He'll be the best he can be. So, I do hope he comes back as a fan, and I hope it's wonderful."


"Say it last, John. Say it last. 'I see you trying to smile. I am welcome home. Come on.' Finally, 'The Rock' has come back.

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top